User Experience certainly is not just a craze, but rather the must-have approach for anyone involved in the design industry. It’s in high demand, as consumer habits and likings are constantly evolving for the products and services they use. Understanding the User Experience is integral to the creation of any digital interactive element e.g. websites and apps, UX design is about giving people a delightful and meaningful experience.
The student will gain a deeper understanding of user-centred design techniques which puts you more in touch with your users’ true needs and thus allowing you to improve the design and provide a better end product for both the client and the end user.
This is a beginner to intermediate level course suitable for anyone who wants to embark on a career in UX design.
- UX designers looking to build effective resumes and land their next UX jobs
- Students keen on becoming UX designers or UX consultants
- Entrepreneurs interested in conducting UX work on their own products or services
- Company web designers or design teams keen on implementing better visual logic to their customer electronic experiences
- Newcomers to design who are considering making a switch to UX design
User Experience certainly is not just a craze, but rather the must-have approach for anyone involved in the design industry. It’s in high demand, as consumer habits and likings are constantly evolving for the products and services they use.
This is a 3 full day (9am to 4pm) or 6 evening course (5:30pm to 8:00pm). Lunch is provided for delegates attending
- Introduction to UX
- Elements of User Experience Design
- solutions to the problems defined
- Research and Understanding the User
- Conduct competitive research
- create personas that reflect the target audience.
- Working with scenarios and storyboards
- Understanding Human Computer interaction
- Information Architecture
- Visual Design
Basic computer skills are required.
Basic understanding of Adobe Illustrator will be advantageous.
- Printed and electronic notes.
- Projects and exercises.
- Post training 1 on 1 support.
Learners will submit an assignment and a short multiple choice questionnaire.
On successful completion, students receive certification from Keyline, an Adobe Authorised Training Centre which is the professional standard of international for Adobe training partners, as well as a certificate from Adobe (trademark) U.S.A.